SilverbackHD’s complete line of manual and automatic slack adjusters are designed and manufactured to our exacting Intentional Engineering™ standards to ensure ongoing braking efficiency, longer life and seal integrity under the harshest road conditions – contributing to our exceptional warranty return rate of only 0.001%.
Dependable Performance The efficiency of a slack adjuster depends on the quality of its components. SilverbackHD uses only tool-grade steel and quality forgings to ensure that every style of slack adjuster performs dependably throughout its life. Case-hardened and heat-treated components meeting our Intentional Engineering™ standards help our fleet customers reduce their downtime.
Product Features and Benefits
- Internal load bearing components machined from high carbon alloy HRC 45 tool grade steel assure longer life under high torque loads that exceed 3,000 ft. lbs.
- High quality Thermoplastic Resin (TPR) O-Rings protect internal mechanism from harsh contaminants
- Case hardened Worm Drive Gear and Shaft matching OE Standards eliminate failure and reduce product wear
- Precision-sealed Slack Adjusters with high quality gaskets and zinc-plated cover ensure longer life and lower cost per mile
- Plating and anodizing process battle the harshest road conditions and corrosives
SilverbackHD follows a lean pricing strategy. That means no hidden marketing or other operating expenses passed on to you, allowing you to have top quality auto slack adjusters for affordable prices. Save money without compromising on the premium quality you need. Here is a typical product cost breakdown of a competitor and SilverbackHD` lean pricing strategy:
All Styles, Like for Like
No matter your preference or application, SilverbackHD carries all industry style replacements with great coverage, allowing you to have one trustworthy brand for all.
The best warranty is the one you never need to use. The second best is the one which covers you for the longest time and responds quickest when needed. Although we offer OE quality, SilverbackHD Auto Slack Adjusters are covered up to 5 years (depending on the vocation) and we have the lowest response time on claims in the industry – 20 business days.